American Craft Beer Week in The Edge District
It’s American Craft Beer Week! 🍻
Not that we needed the excuse, but after the past 14+ months we’ve all had — we plan to enjoy it accordingly. Join us as we team with the Brewers Association and thousands of other breweries across the country to celebrate our shared love & support of local liquid!
All this week we plan to highlight the amazing aspects of the craft beer industry that makes doing what we do and brewing what we brew worthwhile.
- 5/10 – FoodaTude..Food with Attitude
- 5/11 – Don Chido
- 5/12 – Old City BBQ
- 5/13 – NOSH modern mobile bistro
- 5/14 – Don Chido
- 5/15 – NOSH modern mobile bistro
- 5/16 – The Bumbling Bee Vegan
- 5/12 @ 3 pm: The release of Bridles & Boots Golden Ale to support Dream Catchers of Williamsburg‘s therapeutic riding center in Toano!
- 5/13 @ 3 pm: The return of Friends of Dorothy Pride IPA, promoting beers for all & cheers for all!
- 5/15 @ 7 pm: Virtual fundraiser for Media Mentors featuring art inspired by Weathered Souls Brewing Co.’s Black Is Beautiful beer project.
- Saturday, 5/15: Sammy Lee (4-7 pm)
- Sunday, 5/16: Patrick Ryan (12:30-3:30 pm)
– Misty Flip 100% Citra West Coast IPA (available 5/11)
– Bridles & Boots Golden Ale (available 5/12)
– Friends of Dorothy Pride IPA (available 5/13)
– Pie Fight Lemon Meringue Sour (available 5/14)
Cheers | More Cheers | Even More Cheers