SpeedQuizzing Live: Virtual Trivia Night FUNDRAISER
Join us on Friday, April 30th at 6:00 PM for Virtual Smartphone Trivia on General Knowledge and Current Events.
100% of all proceeds from ticket sales and tips will go to benefit The Children’s Tumor Foundation’s mission to driving research, expand knowledge, and advance care for the Neurofibromatosis (NF) community. For more information on The Children’s Tumor Foundation, please visit www.CTF.org.
Tickets are $10 and please share with your friends and family as this will be a family-friendly Trivia Night.
If you’re new to SpeedQuizzing follow the instructions below:
1. Download ‘SpeedQuizzing – Live’ to your smart devices via the App Store or Google Play.
2. It’s absolutely recommended that you use two devices or a phone/laptop to see and hear me (Zoom app) and play (SQLive app) to get the full experience.
3. The Zoom meeting will be open by 5:30 PM at the latest, aiming to start the game as close to 6:00 PM as possible. An email will be sent prior to the Trivia Night with the Zoom link to join in.
4. Upon entering the meeting your mic will be muted and will stay that way, feel free to communicate via the chat screen in the zoom meeting to contact me or ask questions.
5. This event will last around an hour and a half with breaks included. If you wish to send me tips for tips, I’ll display my Venmo and PayPal.me site. ALL TIPS WILL BE SENT TO CTF!
6. Prizes will be provided by CTF for the top three teams.
7. Thank you all and please share with your friends.