Cellar Circus // Blend No. 003
Aged Brett Farmhouse Ale blended and fermented in White Wine Oak Barrels
Oak Barrel-Fermented Blended Farmhouse Ale aged exclusively in White Wine Barrels with Brettanomyces.
Blended from multiple barrels and bottle-conditioned since April 2019; fit for extended aging.
Cellar Circus #3 Tasting Notes:
– Three white barrels in the blend aged 18 months.
– Bottle conditioned with Brettanomyces Bruxellensis.
– Initially funky and wild aroma of fresh hay gives way to expressive stone fruit character of peaches and apricots, especially in the flavor and finish.
– Finishes with just a touch of pineapple tartness, but is far from acidic.
– Extremely dry and crisp with a slightly oaky/tannic finish that accentuates the dryness.
– Hints of fruity/sweet white wine throughout.
Exclusive preview release in November 2019 at select locations in Osaka, Fukuoka, and Tokyo before the US release on 2020.