Cellar Circus // Blend No. 004
Aged Brett Farmhouse Ale blended and fermented in Red Wine Oak Barrels
Oak Barrel-Fermented Blended Farmhouse Ale aged exclusively in Red Wine Barrels with Brettanomyces for two years.
Blended from multiple barrels and bottle-conditioned since Nov. 2019; fit for extended aging.
– Blended from three red wine barrels with three different Saison and Brettanomyces yeast blends.
– Aged for 24 months before bottling with Brettanomyces Bruxellensis in November 2019.
– Initial nose of oaky red wine gives way to funky impressions of overripe tropical fruit and fresh hay.
– Pronounced flavor follows the aroma, with oak and dark fruits complemented by undercurrents of ripe pears and a subtle spice character adding another layer of complexity.
– Extremely dry with a crisp effervescence and a pleasant oakiness in the finish.
Preview release EXCLUSIVELY at the 2020 BrewLDN craft beer festival in London.