For The Common Health of the Commonwealth
In accordance with current Virginia guidelines, we are offering on-premise service in our taproom in addition to the beer garden. Our on-premise rules have been updated to reflect the Governor of Virginia’s most recent mandates.
We want to thank everyone out there for their concern, support, and partnership during and since the pandemic.
We’ve been able to keep our operations going (albeit from curbside in some cases), try to pay some of the love forward, and most importantly we’ve had the great fortune to keep our entire team here operating as one.
We’ve been following state and local guidelines to plan our continued operations under the regulations laid out by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Every business is different and every venue unique, so we’ve been reviewing every aspect of ours to ensure that we can keep everyone safe, continue streamlining takeaway services, and add beers for here.
Our focus is and will always be on the safety of our staff and guests, so we do need to announce some rules and best practices for those joining us for a round. Many of these are recommended by the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild while others are particular to our specific layout. We appreciate you taking the time to review these details!
Come by any time we’re open to pick up cans, bottles, fills, merch, and gift cards to-go; or order ahead online for daily pick-up and weekly local delivery!
We are filling cleaned, unblemished, used Growlers. We will continue to offer Half Price Fills on Crowlers and Growlers every Wednesday!
- All are welcome! If you are bringing children with you, we ask that they remain with their parents at all times to honor social distancing measures for fellow guests.
- Leashed, furry friends are welcome! Please note that we only allow dogs in the beer garden, unless it’s inclement weather that would be unsafe for animals. Please watch the weather accordingly!
- Please be respectful of other guests and their space. We’re all working together to get comfortable, so please keep that in mind for other guests.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Please see a staff member if you have a question about table arrangements!
- Our Restrooms will be available for guests to use. Strict cleaning protocols are implemented by our team.
- If planning to arrive in a larger group, please give us a heads up so that we can do our best to accommodate accordingly.
- We wouldn’t be serving in this environment to begin with if we weren’t adhering to the strictest of health & cleaning SOP’s, and we’ll be continuing stringent cleaning and sanitation efforts for the foreseeable future.
- Please help us keep the space clean by throwing away your food truck refuse and returning used glassware!
- And please see a staff member if a table needs cleaning.
- We always support our food truck friends and will be hosting food trucks as scheduled. You are welcome to enjoy plates paired with your pints in the beer garden!
- Please remember to discard your empty plates and food parcels at the end of your stay.
- Food trucks will be parking in the beer garden, and you do not need to order a beer to enjoy the food truck food (for here or to-go).
- We ask trucks to be ready to serve within 60 minutes of the taproom opening and to serve until at least one hour before the taproom closes. You can find the monthly food truck lineup here.
We strive to be as transparent as we can about the protocols recommended by our governing bodies and already implemented by our peers.
If we all take the time to consider the above and remember to show patience (with us as we add new services, and with others as we all move through this together), we know that we can work together to offer a welcome taste of normalcy through thick & thin.
Don’t rush on our account — we will be here when you’re ready for us, and we look forward to serving you a round for here or a round to-go soon.