For The Common Health of the Commonwealth
In accordance with current Virginia guidelines, we are offering on-premise service in our taproom in addition to the beer garden. The on-premise rules have been updated to reflect the Governor of Virginia’s most recent mandates as of May 2021.
If you are not fully vaccinated (plus two weeks), you must wear a mask when entering, ordering, & moving throughout the taproom and beer garden spaces, per state mandate. If you are fully vaccinated (plus two weeks) or at your table, you do not need to wear a mask.
The past months have been quite a whirlwind, and before continuing we want to thank everyone out there for their concern, support, and partnership.
We’ve been able to keep our operations going (albeit from curbside in some cases), try to pay some of the love forward, and most importantly we’ve had the great fortune to keep our entire team here operating as one.
We’ve been following state and local guidelines to plan our continued operations under the regulations laid out by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Every business is different and every venue unique, so we’ve been reviewing every aspect of ours to ensure that we can keep everyone safe, continue streamlining takeaway services, and add beers for here.
Our focus is and will always be on the safety of our staff and guests, so we do need to announce some rules and best practices for those joining us for a round. Many of these are recommended by the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild while others are particular to our specific layout. We appreciate you taking the time to review these details!
Monday thru Thursday, 3-9 pm
Friday & Saturday, 12-9:30 pm
Sunday, 12-9 pm
Our to-go operation is still set up inside at the bar in the taproom. Come by any time we’re open to pick up cans, bottles, fills, merch, and gift cards to-go; or order ahead online for pickup and local delivery! https://virginiabeerco.shopsettings.com/
We are once again filling cleaned, unblemished used Growlers. We will continue to offer Half Price Fills on Crowlers and Growlers every Wednesday & Sunday!
On-site consumption is permitted in the beer garden and in designated spaces in the taproom. Please keep weather in mind as we have an open air layout, and we have limited space in our taproom due to ongoing renovations and social distancing measures.
- Look for posted signs in the taproom pointing you to the bar upon arrival. We’ll have staff on hand at the bar with menus to walk through the ordering process.
- Order your beer at the bar (no bar seating is available at this time due to social distancing protocols), then enjoy back at your table! Please vacate the service area once you have received your beers.
- We are once again offering beer in full pours and 4 oz. samples, including flights. Please return used glassware to the designated service areas before leaving or ordering another round!
- Cash or Credit accepted. Hand sanitizer available for all.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK when ordering and moving about the taproom & beer garden spaces.
- All are welcome! If you are bringing children with you, we ask that they remain with their parents at all times to honor social distancing measures for fellow guests.
- Leashed, furry friends are welcome back in! Please note that we can only allow dogs in the beer garden at this time due to ongoing renovations in the beer garden. Please watch the weather accordingly!
- Per state mandate, anyone 5 and older who is not fully vaccinated must wear a mask when moving about the property.
- Please be respectful of other guests and their space. We’re all working together to practice comfortable social distancing at all times, so please keep that in mind for other guests as we slowly grow back to full capacity.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Tables are arranged so that they are still six feet apart, so we cannot accommodate moving table arrangements without advance notice. Please see a staff member if you have a question about table arrangements!
- Our Restrooms will be available for guests to use. Strict cleaning protocols are implemented by our team.
- If planning to arrive in a larger group, please give us a heads up so that we can do our best to accommodate accordingly.
- We wouldn’t be serving in this environment to begin with if we weren’t adhering to the strictest of cleaning SOP’s, and we’ll be continuing those cleaning and sanitation efforts for the foreseeable future.
- When tables are turned over, we will do our best to continue performing a thorough deep clean before allowing anyone new to use the tables. We ask for your patience so that cleaning protocols can be implemented in full. Please help us keep the space clean by throwing away your food truck refuse and returning used glassware! And please see a staff member if a table needs cleaning.
- Unfortunately we can’t offer regular reservations at this time.
- You will find our staff still wearing Personal Protective Equipment behind the bar. This is for safety for all and out of respect for all guests.
- We know that it’s not quite feasible to drink beer through a mask…but we do ask that out of respect for all of our guests that if you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering when ordering, and when moving throughout the beer garden or in the taproom (including restroom waiting areas).
- We always support our food truck friends and will be hosting food trucks as scheduled. You are welcome to enjoy plates paired with your pints in the beer garden! Please remember to discard your empty plates and food parcels at the end of your stay.
- Food trucks will be parking in the beer garden, and you do not need to order a beer to enjoy the food truck food (for here or to-go).
- We ask trucks to be ready to serve within 30 minutes of the taproom opening and to serve until at least one hour before the taproom closes. You can find the monthly food truck lineup here.
We know this is a lot, but we want to be as transparent as we can about the protocols recommended by our governing bodies and already implemented by our peers.
If we all take the time to consider the above and remember to show patience (with us as we add new services, and with others as we all move through this together) — we know that we can work together to offer a welcome taste of normalcy. And more importantly, we can better do our part to welcome you back into the beer garden for some much needed beers & cheers!
Don’t rush on our account — we will be here when you’re ready for us, and we look forward to serving you a round for here or a round to-go soon.