Memorial Day Weekend ’22
Long weekends are for community cheers, so we’re celebrating community all Memorial Day Weekend long here at 401 Second Street.
Join us for new beers, live music, rotating food trucks, BONUS HOURS, and plenty of cheers.
Thursday, 5/26 | 3-9 pm
- NEW BEER: Bellissimo Italian Pilsner
- FOOD TRUCK: NOSH modern mobile bistro
- DRAFT SPECIALS: Tribe Thursday
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: SpeedQuizzing Trivia – FRIENDS EDITION (6:30 pm)
Friday, 5/27 | 12-9:30 pm
- NEW BEER: Peak Season Mango Cryo Pop IPA
- FOOD TRUCK: Not Your Routine Poutine
- DRAFT SPECIALS: Frontline Friday
- LIVE MUSIC: Scott Varney (6-9 pm)
Saturday, 5/28 | 12-9:30 pm
- NEW BEER: Maple I Pray You Remember Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter
- NEW FOOD TRUCK: Dominion Dogs
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: BrassWind (4-7 pm)
Sunday, 5/29 | 12-9 pm
Monday, 5/30 | 12-9 pm [BONUS HOURS]
- FOOD TRUCK: Moto Crepes
- DRAFT SPECIALS: Industry Day/Night
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Memorial Day Community Celebration & JamFest feat. Billy Joe Daniel + DJ Kudlz (2-5 pm)
We honor our fallen and we will gather with our community to raise a round to all who have served so that we can celebrate together this Memorial Day Weekend.