🍻 OPERATIONS UPDATE – PHASE 2/3
In accordance with Phase 2 & Phase 3 guidelines, we will begin offering limited on-premise service in our taproom in addition to the beer garden starting on Friday, 6/12. The on-premise rules have been updated to reflect the Governor of Virginia’s mandates made as of Friday, 12/11.
If you plan to enter the taproom, or move throughout the space to/from your table, you must wear a mask when entering & ordering & moving throughout the space, per state mandate. You do not need to wear a mask at your table. You will still be able to order outside if you do not wish to enter the taproom or do not have a mask (more details below).
The past months have been quite a whirlwind, and before continuing we want to thank everyone out there for their concern, support, and partnership. We’ve been able to keep our operations going (albeit from curbside), try to pay some of the love forward, and most importantly we’ve had the great fortune to keep our entire team here operating as one.
We’ve been following state and local guidelines to plan our continued operations under the Phase 2 & 3 plans laid out by the Governor. Every business is different and every venue unique, so we’ve been reviewing every aspect of ours to ensure that we can keep everyone safe, continue streamlining takeaway services, and add beers for here. Which is our way of saying that beginning on Friday, 6/12 at Noon we will begin pouring draft beer to enjoy in the beer garden and in the taproom!
Our focus is and will always be on the safety of our staff and guests, so we do need to announce some rules and best practices for those joining us for a round. Many of these are recommended by the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild while others are particular to our specific layout. We appreciate you taking the time to review these details!
– Monday thru Thursday, 3-9 pm
– Friday & Saturday, 12-9:30 pm
– Sunday, 12-9 pm
– Nothing changes!
– Our to-go operation is still set up inside at the bar in the taproom. Come by any time we’re open to pick up cans, bottles, fills, merch, and gift cards to-go; or order ahead online for pickup and local delivery! https://www.virginiabeerco.com/curb-alert
– As of 11/19/2020 we are once again filling cleaned, unblemished used Growlers. We will continue to offer Half Price Fills on Crowlers and Growlers every Wednesday & Sunday!
– On-site consumption is permitted in the beer garden and in designated space in the taproom. Please keep weather in mind as we have an open air layout, and we have limited space in our taproom due to ongoing renovations and social distancing measures.
– Look for posted signs in the beer garden upon arrival. We’ll have staff on hand at the bar to point you to a table if needed, and to walk through the ordering process.
– Order your beer at the bar (no bar seating is allowed at this time), then enjoy back at your table! As of 11/19/2020 we are once again offering beer in full pours and 4 oz. samples, including flights.
– Cash or Credit accepted. Hand sanitizer available for all.
– Ordering/Sitting Inside: If you plan to enter the taproom or move from your table for any reason (including restroom usage), you must wear a mask when entering & ordering & moving throughout the space, per state mandate. No mask is required when at your table.
– All are once again welcome! If you are bringing children with you, we ask that they remain with their parents at all times to honor social distancing measures for fellow guests.
– Leashed, furry friends are welcome back in! Please note that we can only allow dogs in the beer garden at this time due to ongoing renovations in the beer garden. Please watch the weather accordingly!
– Per state mandate, everyone aged 5 and older must be wearing a mask when moving throughout the property.
– Please be respectful of other guests and their space. We’re all working together to practice safe social distancing at all times!
– Tables are arranged so that they are at least six feet apart, so we cannot accommodate moving table arrangements at this time.
– Our Restrooms will be available for guests to use. Strict cleaning protocols will be implemented by our team including an hourly deep clean.
– Please keep social distancing in mind in the case of inclement weather as we can’t offer shelter for everyone if it rains due to space constraints!
– If planning to arrive in a larger group, please try to give us a heads up so that we can do our best to accommodate accordingly. No private or single groups larger than 10 are permitted, per state mandate.
– We wouldn’t have been serving curbside to begin with if we weren’t adhering to the strictest of cleaning SOP’s, and we’ll be continuing those cleaning and sanitation efforts in the beer garden.
– When tables are turned over we will perform a thorough deep clean before allowing anyone new to use the tables. We ask for your patience so that cleaning protocols can be implemented in full.
– As we are only permitted to serve at 50% capacity, we ask that if the beer garden or taproom is full that you wait from a socially responsible distance or from your car. Unfortunately we can’t offer any reservations at this time.
– You will find our staff wearing Personal Protective Equipment at all times. This is for safety for all and out of respect for all guests. We know that it’s not quite feasible to drink beer through a mask…but we do ask that out of respect for all of our guests that you wear a face covering when ordering, and if moving through the beer garden or in the taproom (including restroom waiting areas).
– If you are 5 or older, you MUST wear a face mask if entering the taproom and/or ordering in the taproom.
– We always support our food truck friends and will continue hosting food trucks as scheduled. You are welcome to enjoy plates paired with your pints in the beer garden! Please remember to discard your empty cups and food parcels at the end of your stay.
– Food trucks will be parking alongside the building (rather than in the beer garden) to allow guests who are not staying for a pint to order as well.
– You can find the monthly food truck lineup here: https://www.virginiabeerco.com/food-truck-calendar
We know this is a lot, but we want to be as transparent as we can about the protocols recommended by our governing bodies and already implemented by our peers. If we all take the time to consider the above and remember to show patience (with us as we add new services, and with others as we all move into Phase 1 together) — we know that we can work together to offer a welcome taste of normalcy. And more importantly, we can better do our part to welcome you back into the beer garden for some much needed beers & cheers! Pours List can be found here.
Don’t rush on our account — we will be here when you’re ready for us, and we look forward to serving you a round for here or a round to-go soon.